[mythtv] "videos" widget buttontree 3 col text question (0.22)

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 07:51:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009 04:02:38 pm Robert McNamara wrote:
> It is not something that can be done in themes-- the Show name and
> season number only show up in the first two columns in your setup
> because that's the directory architechture you use

Nope, my directory structure is flat - I'm using Group by TV/Movie

> -- but it's not the
> only one out there and for now we have to take into account all
> permutations, which means TV gets formatted that way in the
> buttontree.

I'm not sure I understand why - the Title & Season aren't from the directory
structure, they're from the videometa data. If they aren't available there
then they won't be visible in the first 2 columns either.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home