[mythtv] MythTV parental rating in DB schema

Menny Even Danan mennyed at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:50:07 UTC 2009

I haven't used it before. I'm developing my own script which bulk updates
all my videos, and fill meta-data from thetvdb and themoviedb/imdb.
Due to request, I wish to add Parental Level support, and for that, I need
to know the DB schema related.

The "rating" column holds a string representation of the rating which I
retrieve from the meta-data sources, and this information is shown in the
videos browser.
But MythTV does not take it into account when parent level is enabled.

So I figured there is another field I need to fill...

Any ideas?