[mythtv] Updated ofdb.py script, fixes usage on recent systems without python-xml (changed to python-lxml)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 21:25:57 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Fabian Wenzel <f.wenzel at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> it would be great if you could update ofdb.py with the one attached in
> this e-mail. After updating my Mythbuntu to Karmic, ofdb.py did not work
> anymore as the obsolete PyXML apparently was removed.
>
> I modified the script to use python-lxml instead and things work again
> (tested -M, -D, -P options on several movies).
>
> Best,
>
>    Fabian

Fabian,

Please open a ticket with it and i will take a look as soon as i can.
if you feel ambitious, you can attach a second copy of the script that
complies with the slightly modified grabber script format for .23:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo_Grabber_Script_Format

In short, you need to add the coverart output to the -D command,
preceded by "Coverart:" and a plain english version string that
matches the other scripts.  You can check out the wiki page, or ask
questions here.  Otherwise, I can make the modifications for .23 once
I take a look at your .22 compatible version.

Robert