[mythtv] OSX packager: Qt library errors

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Nov 4 22:10:04 UTC 2009

> Would it help if I put a complete package somewhere for the script's
> maintainer to look at?

No need, I just did a clean build and reproduced the problem.

Note 1: On 10.6, those dyld errors are just warnings.
They do not prevent the frontend running for me.

Note 2: My app was also crashing somewhere in mythgallery.
I had to disable that plugin for it to load and work.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|     Citizens, never fear!    |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |Crazy do-good freaks are here,|