[mythtv] OSX packager: Qt library errors

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:12:46 UTC 2009

At 9:37 AM +1100 11/4/09, Nigel Pearson wrote:
>I think I had to purge duplicate libQt
>from .osx-packager/build/{bin,lib,include}
>because I was swapping around between Qt
>versions at the time (4.4, 4.5.2, 4.5.3, 4.6b)

Hm. I started from scratch, and the packager installed a whole slew
of Qt things in lib, with various version numbers. There were even
Qt3 libraries, I assume for backward compatibility. I'm not sure what
I would remove to try to improve the situation.

>The packaging script had 10.6 stuff added recently,
>but it is all commented out, and shouldn't affect you?

You're right that it does appear to be commented out, but I
nonetheless have the problem. Would it help if I put a complete
package somewhere for the script's maintainer to look at?