[mythtv] Mythtv & TechnoTrend S2-3200

René Bühlmann buehlmann at gmx.ch
Fri May 15 16:07:29 UTC 2009

Am Freitag, den 15.05.2009, 17:13 +0200 schrieb Herman Gerritsen:
> > >There's a working s2api patch for that one (I've tried it, a friend of
> > >mine is still using it) but not for the latest revision. You can find
> > >it at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5882
> It is always good to read that it can work ;)

> Ah that is good to hear I will try tonight with this revision number
>
> > I just got it to work using s2-liplianin. Using the full scan, i was
> > able to scan DVB-S and S2 transponders and can now watch channels on S2.
> What mythtv trunk revision number did you use?
> And what kernel version? Was it latest liplianin?
> I thought all of liblianin was merged into v4l-dvb

Mythtv revision: 20533
liplianin is the current one from git (don't think it got merged to
v4l-dvb but did not verify it the last weeks)
kernel is a 2.6.29 (without dvb)

but the important part is to do a full scan instead of importing or
scanning a single transponder.

oh and it even works through open-sasc-ng