[mythtv] Changing a slave BE to master

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Mon May 11 23:11:40 UTC 2009

What would it take to change my master backend server to a slave and turn one
of my slaves into the master (besides moving the database).
I found the MasterServerIP in the settings table, and the config.xml and
mysql.txt files where the master's name or IP is mentioned. Is that it, or is
the something I've missed?
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants                 (519) 650 0660