[mythtv] Mythvideo and fanart - minor defects

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:23:48 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

Thanks for pointing this out-- you are absolutely right-- as I
mentioned on your ticket I implemented it with one set of setting
names and when I went back and renamed them all I apparently missed
one.  I submitted a fix so hopefully that should be committed quickly.

Don't bother worrying about a patch for the downloader stuff-- it's
there only to allow people to experiment with the fanart and get it in
some semi-automated fashion.  It's really "throw away" code meant to
last until the new metadata download code is finished and committed--
so yeah, the current drawback is that it will only download fanart if
no poster exists.  If it doesn't look like this code is going to get
replaced in time for .22, I will solve this problem.

Thanks, and outside of this little blip I hope you're enjoying the
fanart/banner/screenshot functionality!

Robert