[mythtv] Hungarian support

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Jun 8 22:49:07 UTC 2009

> I think
> won't be any matter with our language, because all of ISO639 supports
> it.

Yes, but you still need the ISO 639-1 language code.
I think Hungarian is HU.

> For mythweb I'm created some translated files early, but I didn't (and
> don't) know where to have to send its for infinity hungarian support

It is mentioned at the bottom of the Wiki page.

Basically, prepare source code patches (svn diff)
and attach them to a ticket in Trac.

Jó szerencse, Gabor.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|     "They did the     |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | white man power dance,|