[mythtv] Adding support for external ffmpeg-mt library

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Jul 6 14:15:40 UTC 2009

> On Sunday 05 July 2009 8:24:43 pm Marc Tousignant wrote:
> > I just tried to compile with your ffmpeg resync patch on 20788 and
> failed.
>
> Current patch is:
> http://www.grunau.be/mythtv_20789_ffmpeg_sync_19352.patch.bz2
>
> Isaac

Isaac,

Using 20789 with the back it compiled, but it broke mythmusic somehow.

./configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --disable-mythappearance
--disable-mytharchive --disable-mythbrowser --disable-mythcontrols
--disable-mythflix --disable-mythgallery --disable-mythgame
--disable-mythmovies --enable-mythmusic --disable-mythnews
--disable-mythphone --disable-mythvideo --disable-mythweather
--disable-mythweb --disable-mythzoneminder

Configuration settings:

        qmake          /usr/bin/qmake

        MythArchive    plugin will not be built
        MythBrowser    plugin will not be built
        MythFlix       plugin will not be built
        MythGallery    plugin will not be built
        MythGame       plugin will not be built
        MythMusic      plugin will be built
        MythNews       plugin will not be built
        MythVideo      plugin will not be built
        MythWeather    plugin will not be built
        MythZoneMinder plugin will not be built
        MythMovies     plugin will not be built
        OpenGL         support will be included in MythMusic
        libvisual      support will not be included in MythMusic
        FFTW v.2       support will be included in MythMusic
        SDL            support will not be included in MythMusic
        AAC            support will not be included in MythMusic

In file included from cddecoder.cpp:11:
cddecoder.h:58: error: extra qualification 'CdDecoder::' on member
'lookupCDDB'
cddecoder.cpp: In constructor 'CdDecoder::CdDecoder(const QString&,
DecoderFactory*, QIODevice*, AudioOutput*)':
cddecoder.cpp:28: error: expected `{' before 'stat'
cddecoder.cpp: At global scope:
cddecoder.cpp:19: warning: unused parameter 'file'
cddecoder.cpp:28: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type
conversion before '(' token
make[2]: *** [cddecoder.o] Error 1
In file included from cdrip.cpp:50:
cddecoder.h:58: error: extra qualification 'CdDecoder::' on member
'lookupCDDB'
make[2]: *** [cdrip.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/portage/media-plugins/mythmusic-svn-9999/work/mythmusic/mythmusic/
mythmusic'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythmusic-make_default] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/portage/media-plugins/mythmusic-svn-9999/work/mythmusic/mythmusic'
make: *** [sub-mythmusic-make_default] Error 2