[mythtv] Wordpress plugin: mythweb

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Jul 6 13:25:32 UTC 2009

On Jul 6, 2009, at 4:50 AM, Jochen Kühner wrote:

> I also think it's not to complicated... create a user tabel in the
> database (where the user, password, level and session is stored),
> create a login page where a session is created, when scheudling a
> recording check the session, if the user is allowed to do that, and
> also by the settings page!

Whatever is added to mythweb should also consider all of mythtv to
extend its use to all interfaces. It doesn't make much sense to put
the work into add roles in one place that do not make sense for
another. I believe this is the reason it hasn't been implemented, yet.
It's a much larger project than it originally seems.

-Brad