[mythtv] Mythtv repository added to svnsearch.org

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jul 1 00:01:30 UTC 2009

On 30/06/2009, at 6:31 PM, Espen A. Fossen wrote:

> Collaboration View:
>
> Displays committers relationship (i.e. files they've worked
> together on)
> using a dynamic graph.

Yes, but how does it work that out?

e.g. One dev commits a change.
Another dev adds a compile fix for a different platform.
Is that collaboration? No.

Two devs email each other about a design change,
work together on it for weeks, one of them commits
it without mentioning the other dev's name.
There was collaboration, but SVN has no record.

> Timeline Y-axis
>
> Shows commit activity over time, default value is hours of day.

The hour or day button hints at that, but without a legend,
you don't know if the top represents midnight, or late the
previous night (or Monday/Friday)

--
Nigel Pearson              |"I haven't tested it yet,           |
nigel at ind.tansu.com.au     | but it should be perfectly safe."  |