[mythtv] MePo Theme for recent trunk

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:14:10 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/1/21 Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>:
> Unless you're contributing code, this sort of question belongs on the -user
> list.

You do like to police things around don't you?

People talk about trunk in the user list, you send them here, and vice-versa..

take a pick...

Is there an official way to get your blessing for anyone to run trunk ?
people like myself do test and report bugs you know, without always
contributing code...

> And since MePo isn't an officially supported theme, the theme developer is
> probably the person to ask. Since there isn't a newer one posted, I'd have
> to guess no. Probably waiting until the UI is done before porting the theme
> over if he plans to keep maintaining it.

And if you read its site, the author said he can be contacted on the
mythtv-dev list...
"If you wish to get in touch with me, you can find me on the
MythTV-devel Mailing List"

Which is why I write there...
Jean-Yves