[mythtv] beta stage of MythGallery patch, input/feedback request

Trisooma trisooma at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 4 21:56:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

i'm busy creating a patch for MythGallery - my first one.
While it's still in the beta stages i would like to have some feedbsack
on the following:

1) how to implement background scanning/testing of filter settings:
   - I would like change the behaviour in such a way that users can
select something in the lines of 'check filter'
   - After selecting this button a popup would appear saying 'scanning..'
   - results are displayed/popup disappears
   ?  is  this the proper way to do this, any thoughts?

2) any thoughts on the filters currently present?
   [all/images only/movies only]

disclaimer:
- Please keep in mind that the sorting functionality might not be
working at all
- I know that scanning the directory takes a long time (this should be
fixed)

Anyone interested in taking a look, thanks!

Trisooma