[mythtv] Questions on #6138 (HDHomeRun multirec)

Joel Means means.joel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:43:19 UTC 2009

Bill,
Is there anything necessary to enable multirec for the HDHR besides
applying the patches and building?  I did that and everything went
smoothly, but when I delete and re-add my tuners, it doesn't give me
any options to set the number of virtual tuners.  I cannot record two
shows from one multiplex and one from another at the same time.  Am I
missing something obvious here or did I not do it right?  Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks,
Joel