[mythtv] Beginner's code question

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Mon Feb 2 17:20:03 UTC 2009

Op donderdag 29-01-2009 om 13:16 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Steve
Daniels:
> 2009/1/28 Jelle De Loecker <skerit at kipdola.com>:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm trying to get LiveTV to work for people with Multirec (like me) but
>
> Hi, uhm.. what exactly isn't working? I've been using LiveTV on a
> multirec setup with no problems. Especially since
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4501
>
> Steve Daniels

The "Browsing across tuners" patch does just that: browse across tuners,
right?

When I have 2 frontends on, both watching 2 different channels on the
same multiplex, on the same card, and I try to switch to a channel on a
different multiplex, it always craps out.