[mythtv] Ideas for MythMusic rewrite

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Wed Dec 30 17:11:12 UTC 2009

On 30/12/2009 12:53, Paul Harrison wrote:
> We'll probably regret this but we would like your opinions :-)  We are
> in the process of  switching MythMusic to MythUI and would like to take
> the opportunity to make some much needed improvements to the interface.

DJ Mode:

Essentially cut the screen in two, and in one half
have the list of tunes queued up to play, and in the
other half your music library, which you can easily
add items to the end of the current playlist.

In the current playlist half it should be easy to
delete items and reorder them (a bit like the xmms
playlist)

Use Case: PARTIES!!!!! :)

Queue up a bunch of tunes and enjoy party, wandering
back every now and again to add a few more tunes to the
list.

Stuart