[mythtv] SOURCE/INPUT/CARD bindings and mythtv-pip branch

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Dec 23 01:58:17 UTC 2009

Stanley,

While looking into #6472, I noticed that NEXTSOURCE, PREVSOURCE,
NEXTINPUT, and NEXTCARD key bindings seem to have been removed from the
mythtv-pip branch (or, possibly, were dropped when the mythtv-pip branch
was merged to mythtv-vid in [15601]).  Then, when mythtv-vid was merged
to trunk in [19417] (prior to the 0.22 release), we lost those key
bindings, so they don't work in 0.22-fixes or trunk.

Anyway, I have a patch at
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6472#comment:9 , but wanted to verify
that they weren't removed due to some requirement of PiP or PbP before I
commit the fix.  Since I don't really have Trac support for tracking
down info on the mythtv-pip branch, I was hoping you'd know if it was
just an oversight or if they're gone for a real reason.

Thanks,
Mike