[mythtv] dvb-s eit 21407

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Fri Aug 28 20:24:01 UTC 2009

Something strange happened.
When I tested using a scan from import of channels.conf, I found a sensible
number of channels, but EIT didn't work.
When I tested by deleting the video source, restarting mythtv-setup,
recreating a video source (for some reason, I now have 1,2,4 (no 3?) ), then
performing a full scan, tuned.
The bar got up to 100% complete, at least 3 times whilst I was watching,
then I got fed up. When it got to >2900 channels found, I decided that it
was going around in a loop, so I cancelled it.
It stated 153 channels found (non-conflicting), I would have expected ~800.
I used insert all, then insert none for all of the conflictings. EIT now
appears to be working for this video source.
I ran mythtv-setup with the -v arguments requested, and can post them to a
ticket (a new one, or a number?), the log file is 22Mb in size!
This is apparently revn. 21565
Regards,
Gareth