[mythtv] mythtv commit: r21565 - in trunk/mythtv/libs by robertm

David Engel david at istwok.net
Fri Aug 28 16:22:45 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 03:56:34PM +0000, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: robertm
>         Date: 2009-08-28 15:56:34 +0000 (Fri, 28 Aug 2009)
> New Revision: 21565
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21565
>
> Log:
>
> Move the PAGETOP, PAGEBOTTOM, and PAGEMIDDLE bindings from the TV
> Frontend context to the Global context. Add support for moving to
> the top, bottom, or middle of any list.

Robert, in the old Qt-based proglister, I put in bindings to have the
0-9 keys move to that percent x 10x in the list.  For example, 2 would
move to 20% into the list and 8 would move to 80%.  I added that when
I added the two-level category search support because that list could
be very large and unwieldy to navigate.  It would be nice if the new
mythuibuttonlist also had that support or something similar.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net