[mythtv] DVB-S2 (failure)

Panachoi panachoi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:01:31 UTC 2009

Sorry to report that I am unable to tune or scan any DVB-S2 transponder on
13E or 19.2E with trunk revision 21145 and the latest patch in ticket #5882,
and a Nova HD-S2 card. This is with a very recent v4l-dvb checkout in
addition. I have no problems scanning/tuning with {scan,szap}-s2 on either
satellite. DVB-S appears to work fine (no problems scanning/tuning), but I
have not actually tried to watch or record anything.

Will be glad to help with this in any way possible, and have set up a
seperate box for testing this.