[mythtv] RFC: Program table change timestamp

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 03:25:17 UTC 2009

On Apr 18, 2009, at 9:40 PM, George Nassas wrote:
> BTW, take a look at the mysql timestamp column type and the "on
> update current" option. You'll get the behaviour you want without
> changing any apps.

This gives me a table-wide update time, but I need an update time for
each row.

I now see that when mythfilldatabase is run it just purges the db of
all programs and repopulates it. I don't think what I had in mind will
be possible given this implementation of mythfilldatabase. I'll keep
looking around for more ways to deal with program guide data though.

Thanks