[mythtv] Paid for Plugin dev?

Steve Reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 18 15:12:44 UTC 2009

Mr. Demeanour wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something; but what difference would it make? It's the
> machine that either records or doesn't record; which user's viewing
> habits gave rise to that decision doesn't seem to be important.

if the data was gathered at the individual user level, (which would
entail a login process at some point?) that would give the ability for
your "friends" to see xperson watched xshow and rated it xrating.  if im
not mistaken the intent of the plugin/feature, this is what was wanted,
or at least somewhat, correct me if im wrong?  boxee does something like
this, although probably not as in depth as what myth could do. its a
great idea.

steve

steve