[mythtv] MythTV_0.21+Fedora9+PulseAudio+ALSA causing the volume to be unchangable

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:01:01 UTC 2008

As a related note to this defect......

Has anyone other than me experienced the combination of
MythTv0.21+Fedora9+PulseAudio+ALSA causing the volume to be unchangable ( or
more correctly, I can change it all I like, and the on-screen display
changes, but the decibels dont).  ?

Yes, I have ALSA  as the selected output type in mythtv, and I DO get
sound..... so it's a slightly different bug that the one mentioned in #3598
below, but quite possibly related.

Buzz.