[mythtv] mythtv-dev Digest, Vol 66, Issue 30

John van Timmeren vantimmeren at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:31:57 UTC 2008

Mike,

Thanks for the info, the redesign looks different, better and still
the same. Nicely done.

I still have some suggestions about the content, is Chris Petersen
also the guy to talk about that? I've not found the time to look at
the threads you send (all work and no play :( ), but look into that
next weekend.

John