[mythtv] MythWeb gallery module

Rob Smith kormoc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:23:04 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> kormoc/xris,
>
> What is the current status of finally getting a MythWeb gallery module
> committed? The two current gallery tickets -
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2301 and
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2923 are both circa 2 years old now,
> and there are no indications on the tickets as to why they are still
> outstanding.
>
> Is it a lack of developer time, or are there design issues that need
> to be addressed before a gallery module can be made available?
>
> Cheers,
> Nick

It's always been one of this things I'll look at when I have some
time, and there seems to be a fair bit of more important stuff (to me)
to do. I also don't believe that xris or I use mythgallery, so that's
not helping matters much...

That said, I'll do my best to take a look into them right after the
ipod/iphone project I'm working on now gets fairly complete. It's too
exciting (to me) for me to work on other stuff right now :P

~Rob