[mythtv] Browse across tuners

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 12 10:05:24 UTC 2008

Jelle De Loecker wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been wanting to apply this patch:
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/4501/mythtv_browseall_03.diff
>
> In 0.21.1 fixes, when channel surfing, it would always show you the
> entire channel list (and whether a tuner is available or not)
>
> However, it does not work on the trunk.
>
> It complains about using the same variable twice in one statement:
>
> querystr += " AND program.starttime <= :BROWSETS AND program.endtime > :BROWSETS "
>

> Is something wrong with that?

It's one of the changes in Qt4 you can't use the same binding twice in a
query.

Simply add
bindings[":BROWSETS2"] = browsetime.toString("yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss");

after the existing ones and change the offending line to

querystr += " AND program.starttime <= :BROWSETS AND program.endtime > :BROWSETS2 "

Paul H.