[mythtv] organize development

Markus Schulz msc at antzsystem.de
Sat Nov 8 19:49:35 UTC 2008

hello,
i need some help to organize my development.
currently i'm using my own svn repository, where trunk will be merged
regular with original mythtv-trunk (simple script which saves revision
in a svn-property).
For all my patches i'm using a seperate branch (and one with all of
them, this one i'm using by my self) inside my own repo. This way i can
easily generate patches.
Merging mythtv at trunk to my trunk and from this to each branch is much
work.
Are there better ways to organize this?
Whats your preferred way?

--
Markus Schulz

them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie." -- The Silicon Valley Tarot   Henrique Holschuh