[mythtv] MythUI Screenshots - "Watch Recordings"

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Mon Nov 3 12:01:33 UTC 2008

Hello Stuart,

What would you say is the project status of the mythui transformation?
I see you are steadily going through the different plugins. How much more to
go?

You mentioned adding animation markup in an earlier mail in this thread.
What is the plan here?
When is this coming?

Slightly out of scope of this thread, but I'd love to give this theming a
try:
I'm currently still playing in 0.21 with my programming/fiddling. Is it
possible to get to run two versions of mythtv in one linux installation? Can
I create two databases?

Regards,

Bert