[mythtv] MythTV-SVN and multiproto (Technotrend S2-3200 or Technisat Skystar HD)

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sun May 18 14:50:13 UTC 2008

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been wrestling around with the latest Multiproto drivers, I'm
finally able to get a clear signal through szap2.
Now I'm trying to compile MythTV and add the multiproto-hack following
this tutorial:

http://www.minhembio.com/forum/index.php?s=344f35e74353fb173446a5c7d3250854&showtopic=172770&st=30&start=30

Basically it tells me to get mythtv-svn revision 15821

    $ svn co -r 15821 http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythtv

and then apply a few patch, like this one:

    http://pansy.at/gernot/mythtv-multiproto-hack.diff.gz
    <http://www.hoochvdr.info/files/myth_h264-crashfix_r15821.diff>

unfortunately, even though I'm using the exact same files as in the
tutorial (except for the drivers, which is a newer version, but I don't
believe that to be the error) when I execute the configure command:

    ./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-xvmc --disable-xvmc-vld
    --enable-proc-opt --enable-audio-alsa --enable-dvb
    --dvb-path=/opt/dvb/multiproto/linux/include --enable-opengl-vsync
    --disable-dbox2 --disable-hdhomerun --disable-joystick-menu
    --disable-ivtv --disable-opengl-video --enable-xv --enable-v4l

it eventually gives me this error message:

    dvbchannel.cpp: In member function 'bool DVBChannel::Tune(const
    DTVMultiplex&, uint, bool, bool)':
    dvbchannel.cpp:729: error: 'struct dvbfe_info' has no member named
    'delivery'
    dvbchannel.cpp:733: error: 'struct dvbfe_info' has no member named
    'delivery'
    make[2]: *** [dvbchannel.o] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/mythtv/libs/libmythtv'
    make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/mythtv/libs'
    make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2

The tutorial is one month old now, but I thought since I'm using one
chosen revision everything would go smooth.

Thank you for your patience,

Jelle De Loecker