[mythtv] Seg Fault on HEAD build under win32

Arnon Meshoulam (arnonm) arnonm at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:41:34 UTC 2008

Buzz,

Just did a complete rebuild, started with PERL only on the machine (no
ming,msys, qt or mythtv) and same result. SEGFault without any output. Given
that QT examples work, I am pretty sure it is out library linking that is
not working - perhaps need to examine the workarounds done for library
names.

Attached is my latest win32-packager. It builds QT4 distribution end to end.
A few changes I made:
- minor bug fix for qmake QT4 to fix extra installs (aka inc.files=)
- minor fixes to pro files to install properly - ticket 5332 - currently
applied as a patch until it is in head
- installs mythtv first to /usr/local/ and then to build. This resolves the
depedencies for mythplugins and also gives a stable install

No code changes to myth- all are related to qmake installation routines

Arnon