[mythtv] Problem creating a custom recording

Marcus Larsson marcus.pr.larsson at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:24:02 UTC 2008

Hi dev-list,

I am having a problem with custom recordings and is unsure if it is a
bug or not. I have posted on the user-list and the ubuntuforum without
getting an answer. Therefore I post here and then you can throw me out
if I am in the wrong place :-)

I have made a rule for a custom recording and it finds the right ones
when I push the test button. However when I push the record button
under custom recording non of the recorings that were shown when I
pushed the testbutton appears in my schedule. The rule that I use is

program.title LIKE '%Scrubs%'
AND (program.subtitle LIKE '%säsong 1%'
OR program.subtitle LIKE '%säsong 6%'
OR program.subtitle LIKE '%säsong 7%')

I have also tried to remove the three last lines but it still didn't
work outside custom recordings

I use the latest ubuntu relase(8.04) with mythbuntu control center
installed i.e. mythtv 0.21

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

/mala