[mythtv] Current State for toggling x264 deblocking

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Fri May 9 23:10:52 UTC 2008

Hi, I was just wondering what the current state is for being able to toggle
the x264 deblocking applied. With the advance of UK HDTV channels (BBC HD,
ITV on the new freesat), which are encoded in h.264, many people will be
wanting to watch them, but do not have the pc specs to do with turning off
the deblocking filter. Several months ago I tried some patches which did
this (and made BBC HD watchable), I was just wondering whether it's now in
trunk. Tried searching google, only mention I could find is a Trac ticket
(if thats it, when is it likely to be in trunk).

Cheers, James