[mythtv] Building QT4 under win32

Arnon Meshoulam (arnonm) arnonm at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:12:52 UTC 2008

Some more investigation into this and it seems to be a problem with qmake
for mingw:

in makefile.cpp MakefileGenerator::writeInstalls

qmake seems to generate the path of .file (as in inc.files) as a dos path
and not a unix seperate path, nevermind a unix mingw path:
Around 1230:

for(QStringList::Iterator wild_it = tmp.begin(); wild_it != tmp.end();
++wild_it) {
                QString wild = Option::fixPathToLocalOS((*wild_it), false,
true);
                QString dirstr = qmake_getpwd(), filestr = wild;
                int slsh = filestr.lastIndexOf(Option::dir_sep);

Any ideas...?