[mythtv] (no subject)

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:55:30 UTC 2008

This as probably a question that should go on -users instead of -dev

I agree that you haven't updated your database schema to the new
version required for .21

take a look at the mythtv.org docs, as well as the docs in however you
downloaded .21, and it will talk explicitly about how to update your
schema.