[mythtv] New Theme - Metallurgy

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 23:06:57 UTC 2008

On Saturday 22 March 2008 20:26:11 John P Poet wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 5:49 PM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> > I've released a preview/beta of my new 16:9 theme. It requires an up to
> > date copy of SVN and includes the first hi-res OSD theme for mythtv.
> >
> >  It's should be considered unfinished and in particular there are a
> > number of missing or repeat icons in the menus which will be fixed in the
> > final version. The MythMovies, MythZoneminder and MythArchive plugins are
> > not themed, the latter because it's so huge (bigger than the mythfrontend
> > theme).
> >
> >  It includes support for the recently added MythMusic mini-player.
> >
> >  http://miffteevee.co.uk/themes/metallurgy.html
>
> I just wanted to say this is my new favorite theme.  Thank you!

Thanks.

> I have had to make a few tweaks to it, but pretty much they are just
> "personal preference" type of things, so I assume you don't care to
> see a patch.

Probably not, I had to make some potentially unpopular decisions with regards
to ditching some information from pages. I'd be interested in alignment fixes
and the like, but anything of that nature should probably wait until I've
released a non-beta version, I've a few fixes, icons and plugins to complete
and I'll make an effort to get those done this coming week.

Once I've finished the 0.21 version I'll start work on converting the theme to
mythui for trunk. The 0.21 release will probably be unmaintained once that
final release is made, I don't intend to look after two completely different
versions of the same theme, I've already got enough work.
--
Stuart Morgan