[mythtv] Multiproto patch for 0.21 and SkystarHD

Gasiu gasiu at konto.pl
Fri Mar 21 17:07:03 UTC 2008

Where can I find working Multiproto patch for MythTv0.21 and SkystarHD?

With this one:

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/attachments/20080107/9b8959a2/attachment.bin

patching without problems, but in mythtv-setup, when I try to tune,
MythTV Setup Terminal shows:

 >DVBSM(0), Error: Can not read DVB status eno: Invalid argument (22)

 >DVBSM(0), Warning: Can not measure Signal Strength eno: Invalid
argument (22)

 >DVBSM(0), Warning: Can not meassure S/N eno: Invalid argument (22)

 >DVBSM(0), Warning: Can not meassure Bit Error Rate eno: Invalid
argument (22)

 >DVBSM(0), Warning: Can not count Uncorrected Blocks eno: Operation not
supported (95)

 >DiSEqCDevTree, Error: Port 1 has no connected devices configured.

 >DiSEqCDevTree, Error: Port 1 has no connected devices configured.

(...)

 >DVBChan(2:0) Error: Tune(): Failed to setup DiSEqC devices

I've got Multiswitch "on the roof" - 1:Hotbird13 2:Astra19

I try change tone/diseq/legacy in capture cards menu but nothing...

Patched szap locks OK and I can write channels with cat...

--
Pozdrawiam!
Gasiu