[mythtv] MePo-wide theme missing controls-ui.xml

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Mar 19 23:58:13 UTC 2008

>  > The MePo-wide theme seems to be missing a element which prevents me from
>  > running the MythControls page.
>  >
>  you're probably running trunk and mythcontrols switched to mythui. Get
>  MePo-wide-0.50

Well, I think the answer is yes and no. Yes, the problem is because of
the switch to mythui, but he's not necessarily running trunk. My
0.21-fixes has the same issue. It looks like mythcontrols made the
mythui switchover a bit earlier than the other plugins.

I've managed to piece together a fix from this. It's a slightly
modified version of the controls-ui.xml file from MePo 0.50, along
with a couple of graphics from 0.50. You can download the fix from
here:

http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/MePo-patches.tar.gz

untar the file and place the contents into the MePo-wide theme directory.

--
Ron