[mythtv] MythTV Manual

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 23:44:10 UTC 2008

> Make a patch to mythtv/docs/mythtv-HOWTO.sgml and submit it with a

> > ticket on Trac.  I thin Robert has also said he would accept text
> > written as plain text (but /no/ changes to the mythtv-HOWTO*.html files
> > and no HTML text).
>
> Yep, that's pretty much the process.  Since the SGML file is used to
> generate the HTML and the plain text docs, sending me something full of
> HTML doesn't do much good.

I guess i still dont see how the Wiki would not be better.   Creating
tickets just to change a few things seems to envolved.  Wiki changes are
simple and documentation could be updated faster.  My though on the manual
is not to describe how to install Mythtv on X distro.  But an explanation
for each settings/how to use it.

Mitchell