[mythtv] mythvideo DB enhancement

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Tue Mar 18 00:45:35 UTC 2008

> Anyway, the other thing I wanted to cover is if it might be worthwhile
> to handle removable media through some sort of dedicated storage group
> and scan them the same as everything else. I don't really use those

 Absolutely I'd like to see this. I'm getting a dvd changer this week
and am planning to look at working it into mythvideo as "offline" media
and when you pick a dvd from it or one of the various media files on one
of the disks  in the menu it will go to the right backend, seek
to the proper dvd and stream it to the frontend via a storage
group of some kind.