[mythtv] 0.22 or 1.0

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Mar 17 19:33:09 UTC 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:

> Brad, I'm up to helping out with some writing, but don't really have
> the time to do screenshots. If you updated the Wiki's pages with
> screen shots (especially the setup pages) or just emailed me the ones
> of the setup pages I could do a lot of the writing in my "in between"
> time while at work (where I don't have Myth access).

Argh! I just realized my dev box (which is internet-accessible)
doesn't have any capture cards or content at all other than music and
maybe some videos and my production box (with tons of content and a
fully working system) isn't accessible to me while I'm at work. I
might do some fancy networking with my second NIC card to get my dev
box on my home network as well as its own internet-accessible IP
address so I can access any machine I want through that and get screen
shots or whatever else I need. But alas, not today.

I can get to mythweb on my production box so I'll probably start there.

-Brad