[mythtv] 0.22 or 1.0

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:40:21 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2008, at 6:24 AM, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
>
>  > On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 19:42 +1100, Dave Oxley wrote:
>  >> Isn't it almost time MythTV went 1.0? If not what features are
>  >> outstanding for 1.0?
>  >
>  > I think the next version will be no more stable than 0.21, the
>  > Qt4 port will take a while to stabilize.
>  >
>  > Once we have MythUI and the channel scanner working right we
>  > can jump to 0.90, and then move to 1.0 when we're ready. Nothing
>  > kills a product/project as quickly as premature advertising.
>
>  No 1.0 until we are all prepared to answer every -user question with a
>  link to the documentation. :)
>  If I have some free time this week, I was thinking about running
>  through the docs and updating screen shots for 0.21 and changing some
>  text to the best of my knowledge to represent the new screen shots. Is
>  there someone I should consult with about this or just get to editing
>  the wiki and see how it goes?

Brad, I'm up to helping out with some writing, but don't really have
the time to do screenshots. If you updated the Wiki's pages with
screen shots (especially the setup pages) or just emailed me the ones
of the setup pages I could do a lot of the writing in my "in between"
time while at work (where I don't have Myth access).

--
Steve