[mythtv] UPnP to Windows Media Player 11

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 04:38:22 UTC 2008

I'm not sure if these are known issues but here are some results using WMP11
against MythTV UPnP

Music: Works great
Video: Shows all recordings, not MythVideo

Playing a video results in repeated buffering but no video for some, others
it just fails to play (I attached a log)

Pictures: Nothing (as expected)

I had different results with Nero ShowTime.  It shows the three trees
(music, recordings, and video) but cannot play back anything...

Just thought I would throw these out there in case anyone was interested

Kevin