[mythtv] Myth Protocol Command to List Programs

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 14 14:24:05 UTC 2008

On 03/14/2008 05:50 AM, Ian Barton wrote:
> I want to be able to get a list of programs from the database for a
> particular channel. Rather than query the database directly, I was
> hoping that there was a Myth Protocol command do it. However, I can't
> seem to find one. Does one exist?

I was actually just discussing this on IRC with Chris Petersen
(MythWeb/Perl bindings guy) who wanted the same.  I was planning to make
a couple of changes to allow testing whether this would actually work
and scale.  Once I get the modifications done, I'll post the patch so
you can test it, too.

Mike