[mythtv] BBC iPlayer Plugin release / MythStreams

mythtv at longhome.co.uk mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 23:13:12 UTC 2008

> fix found, need to unruby it :)

Seriously guys. Did anyone read Stuart's post?

Clearly, nobody is going to stop you from hacking a plugin, although it
probably means you be chasing patches as the BBC closes the holes. But,
please, don't jeopardise the relationship that some people here have with
the BBC, which could ultimately lead to an official iPlayer plugin, by
posting about it here. Set up a wiki, do it elsewhere. We know that a lot of
the devs want to keep the project squeaky clean, as it needs to be if open
source software is to retain any level of respect.

While I'm in a bad mood, please try to remember not to top-post.