[mythtv] MythMusic Cover View

Matt Onan conanymous at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 00:37:24 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm interested in an album cover-based view for MythMusic. I'd ultimately
like to build a standalone music jukebox, similar to the Windows program
AlbumPlayer (www.touchscreenplayer.com). It roughly fits the bill, but of
course I'd love to be able to do this in Linux, and preferably integrated in
Myth. I believe there's already a wishlist item for this on the wiki, but
didn't know if anyone was actively working on an overhaul of MythMusic in
general. In the short time I've been reading this list I've seen some
discussion about converting to mythui, etc. but was not sure of what's
actively going on for the plugin.

Matt