[mythtv] Justin's themes

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:25:11 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Justin Hornsby
<justin_hornsby at hotmail.com> wrote:

> For the record:
>
> All of the work previously hosted on mythtvthemes.co.uk is FREE to do with whatever you will, without limitation.  Some will work just fine with 0.21-fixes, some won't.

Justin,

   I've mentioned it before when you considered stepping back, and
I'll say it again.  Thanks for adding some life to myth with your
theme contributions.  It's an area of myth that's sorely in need of
some attention over the past couple of years.  Glad you stepped up for
the time you did.  Hopefully someone else will and keep your themes up
to date as SVN changes.

Thanks!
Matt