[mythtv] MythWeather .21

Brett Williams vipersbt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 02:50:37 UTC 2008

I recently upgraded through YUM from MythWeather .20 to .21.  I have been
going through all setup screens per the Wiki, but it appears that the
Inactive list of screens I have to choose from don't match up to what the
Wiki shows, and when I select any of them, configure them and click on
Finish to save them, the save doesn't take.

Meaning that if I go back into the screen the list of active screens is
still empty and if I try to edit sources it says I don't have any...  What
am I missing?

--
Brett M. Williams