[mythtv] Win32 builds with QT4 - query

Arnon Meshoulam (arnonm) arnonm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 11:29:37 UTC 2008

Andrei,

Great progress. Thanks for pointing us in the right direction. I have been
trying to find a way to progress this and have been stuck. In the process, I
have got mythtv on Eclipse on Win32, but no solution. I hope this will point
us there. BTW, have you looked at OllyDbg? It might help if you know what
you are looking for.

Arnon