[mythtv] jack layer rewrite?

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jun 23 21:10:28 UTC 2008

Ed W wrote:
> Personally I think Pulse Audio is where it's at for the average joe.  I
> would quite like to use it if I could get a fast convolver working as a
> plugin.  Right now I only use Jack because I can hook in Brutefir which
> runs my quite complex audio correction filters

Hi Ed, hope you are well :)

Congrats on the new addition - hope the sleepless nights are working for
you :p

/me is getting fairly involved in the Pulse Audio world these days, so
if I can offer any advice/help etc. please let me know. I'm no expert so
far but am getting more and more up to speed.

Take care

Col